When you book a trip with River Runners we are making a commitment to provide you with a quality rafting adventure. River Runners will only cancel or re-schedule your trip if we believe river conditions are unsafe.
Space on a rafting trip is limited so booking a rafting trip requires commitment from you too. Once you reserve a date we begin to exclude other River Runners guests from booking on that date and we put the wheels in motion to make your adventure happen.
- Payment for your trip is due at the time you make your booking. If you do arrange a deposit due to personal circumstances, that deposit is non-refundable and not eligible for trip credit.
If you cancel you will receive trip credit based on the following schedule;
- If you cancel at least 90 days before your trip: 100% credit.
- At least 60 days before: 75% credit.
- At least 30 days before: 50% credit.
- At least 10 days before: 25% credit
- Less than 10 days before: 0% credit