There Really Is A Difference, Let Us Show You.
- Specializing in quality California whitewater rafting trips – No crowds. Call for discounts.
- Our Whitewater Rafting Trips include everything- all food, camping, fees, tents. No extra charges or taxes.
- No high pressure sales people – no bait and switch!
- One and two-day South Fork American River rafting trips available.
- Trips available every day of the week.
- Great for the beginner and intermediate river rafter on the famous American River
- Beautiful scenic riverside campground with electricity, showers and flush toilets.
- Great safety record with experienced,fun loving guides.
- Rafting from April through September – one-day and two-day raft trips, family vacation packages, WHITEWATER GUIDE SCHOOL!
- Since 1973 over 30,000 people rafted with us
- Check out “The River” page for river rafting California information and don’t forget to look at the photo page.
The South Fork of the American river is located in the Northern California Sierra Nevada foothills about 30 miles from Sacramento. We have competitive prices and most important- the best value for your money. We offer group discounts, web specials, Family fun rafting California trips and best of all: Smaller trips- no crowds!
It’s important for you to know about the people you are entrusting yourself, family, friends, and colleagues. River Runners was started over 36 years ago by a group of dedicated river runners who had a vision. They wanted to share the wonderful experience of rafting. They had rafted numerous rivers throughout California and the West and decided that rafting the American River was the most fun, scenic and safest. Since then we have kept the same philosophy-share the great adventure and make it safe and enjoyable our guests.
It’s our view that the American River is a magical place. It provides beauty, history, and some of the most fun rapids. It was the place the Gold Rush started when gold was discovered at Sutter’s Mill and it was home to Native Americans Tribes before that. We see in our guest’s faces that lives have been enriched, spirits lifted and that our team of dedicated employees made their whitewater river rafting journey an experience they will never forget.
Our philosophy extends beyond just an attitude. We strongly believe that we have to contribute to the community. Our company donated resources of all kinds- dollars, time and energy- into organizations, auctions and events that benefit our rivers, communities and the people who live in them.
Life is short. Experience a white water rafting adventure and enjoy the excitement and magic of whitewater river rafting. Become a part of our growing whitewater rafting family.
We look forward to meeting you and to share the experience we have loved so much.
Danny and Deanna
WHITE WATER RIVER RAFTING RESERVATIONS: (530) 622-5110