Phenomenex Annual Rafting Camp Out
Friday July 20th - Sunday July 22nd
Hey Phenomenex! We are looking forward to having you all back at River Runners this year! It is going to be a fun weekend in the sun. If you have never been rafting with us before you can read more about what you are getting into on the South Fork 2-Day Adventure page.
Things you need to know about camping:
- You will be provided with 1 tent per 2 people so find a tent buddy before you come up! If two people of different genders are left without buddies they will be accommodated separately.
- We DO NOT provide sleeping pads.
- We DO NOT provide sleeping bags so you should bring your own sleeping bag or blankets. Even in the summer the nights are cool by the river.
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies please let us know by filling out the form below and we will do our best to accommodate your needs!
- Quiet hours at Camp Lotus is from 10pm to 8am so please be prepared to respect others in the camp ground by refraining from playing music or making excessive noise during these times.
Here is a check list that may help you prepare for your trip CHECKLIST
Please fill out this form if you would like to inform us about your dietary needs or if you have any other questions;