Mike Stack and Friends
Friday June 8th to Sunday June 10th
We are so excited to have Mike and his friends back on the river this year, it really was a blast last year!
Join us for two nights of river side camping, four fantastic meals and one day of unforgettable fun on the Gorge section of the South Fork of the American River (Class III). The campground is grassy, has showers and flush toilets and there is a place for you to plug in your phones etc.
If you came last year, you know the drill;
- Arrive Friday June 8th anytime after 4pm
- Camp Friday night (one tent per every two people set up prior to your arrival)
- Raft Saturday
- Eat dinner Saturday night
- Camp Saturday night and sit around the camp fire (we provide the firewood)
- Eat breakfast Sunday morning
- Check out by noon Sunday morning
$215 per person (includes taxes and fees)
Does not include guide gratuity
To prepare for your trip, check out our be prepared page.
For those of you who are new to rafting With River Runners here is what you are getting yourself into!