Ignacio and Friends
Camping and Rafting Trip
Friday June 1st to Sunday June 3rd
Ignacio is excited to bring your group together for an authentic, fun and high quality whitewater rafting experience on the American River! River Runners is the real deal; down to earth and professional river guides, fresh healthy meals and white water river trips that seriously make other people wonder why our guests look so happy on the river.
The South Fork of the American River is a great place to experience rafting either for the first time or the hundredth time!
It is beautiful, fun and exciting. You will be rafting 'The Gorge' which is a great way to start as the beginning of the day is pretty mellow, giving you time to get used to being in the raft before hitting some bigger rapids later in the day.
Our guides are all very experienced and professional. They will help you feel at ease and capable in the river environment. They always have your best interests at heart and you will in many ways get to determine the level of adventure you want to experience.
You will be wearing a high float life vest or PFD (personal floatation device) so if you are not a strong swimmer it's okay as the life vest will keep you up on the surface and all you will need to do is move your legs and arms a bit to move around. Getting out of the boat and swimming voluntarily is completely optional but you should be prepared to get wet.
- Arrive Friday June 1st anytime after 4pm
- Tents and set up included (1 tent per 2 people)
- Friday night camping and campfire
- Saturday breakfast to get the day started
- Raft Saturday (lunch included plus a couple spots to swim)
- Eat dinner Saturday night
- Camp Saturday night and enjoy sitting around the campfire
- Eat breakfast Sunday morning
- Check out by noon Sunday morning (or stay for lunch - extra day use fees collected at Camp Lotus)
Things to know:
- Camp Lotus has hot showers and flush toilets.
- There is also place to plug in your phones.
- $215 per person (includes taxes and fees)
- (If more than 12 people sign up for the rafting you will receive a $15 per person discount refunded to your card!)
- Does not include guide gratuity
To prepare for your trip check out our Be Prepared page.
Ignacio mentioned that a couple of you are not water people and that's okay (although we think we could convert you!).
If this is you please book for camping and meals below.
Camping and Meals ONLY (not eligible for discount)
Ignacio also mentioned that a couple of you may not be able to stay on Saturday night to camp, if this is you please call us to book your spot on 530-622-5110